Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Letter to my Coffee Pot.

I love you, coffee pot.
You make my life complete.
You ARE the reason I get up in the mornings.
If it weren't for you the world would be a dismal place,
seen through these micro sized slits of my eyeballs.
Thanks to you, however I can see the world with my eyes wide open.
You make the world a beautiful place to be.

I've made a promise to not let the important things in life go unsaid.
ANY life can be ended in the blink of an eye.
I learned that when the microwave died an unexpected death..
There was so much left unsaid between the microwave and I.
I need to be sure to tell you how I feel.
Just in case.
We've been together for several years.
I know your getting tired out.
You have been the most loyal and giving of friends.
I am honored to be your owner and master.
I promise only to give you the best of blends for the rest of your days.
I will polish you and make you shine every day of your life.
You will get the best of care I can give to you.
Thank you for being my friend and companion.
I love you, coffee pot
with every fiber of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment